The BucksBee "Summer Weekly Sweepstakes" Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Giveaway may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Giveaway is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Giveaway if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. To enter the BucksBee Weekly Summer Sweepstakes (“Giveaway”), go to http://spendless.bucksbee.com/weekly-summer-sweeps-week-2/ (“Site”) and follow the directions to enter between 12:00 AM ET on July 25, 2012 and 11:59 PM ET on August 5, 2012. You must include on the online entry form your full name, email address and zipcode. All entrants must have a valid email address.
Limit 1 entry per person/email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries and information submitted are the sole and exclusive property of the FreeCause, Inc. and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). We are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by us. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest, in its sole discretion, should it receive fewer than 500 valid entries.
2. Start/End Dates. Giveaway begins at 12:00 AM ET on July 25, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 5, 2012.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of FreeCause, Inc. (“Sponsor” or “we”, “us” and the like) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Giveaway materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Winner(s) will be selected on or about August 6, 2012 in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Giveaway, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
5. Prize(s). $100 American Express® Gift Card and 250 BeeBucks. Total approximate retail value of all prizes combined: $100.00 Prize(s) is/are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Any prizes that the winner fails to collect will be retained by Sponsor. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s).
6. Notification. Winner(s) will be notified by email and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner does not respond to notification, if the winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Giveaway rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries; provided that after five (5) alternative winners have been selected and fail to collect the prize in accordance with this Section, then Sponsor will discontinue contacting any additional alternative winners and will retain the prize. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person and/or household.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Participation in Giveaway and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Giveaway or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, publishers, advertisers, sponsors, and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Giveaway, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Giveaway-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Giveaway cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Giveaway in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Giveaway, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL FREECAUSE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY EMPLOYEE OR OTHER AGENT OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED ENTITIES”) THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE GIVEAWAY, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE GIVEAWAY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Giveaway.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES(AS DEFINED ABOVE), AND ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY BRING IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY, ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE GIVEAWAY SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION("AAA") AND CONDUCTED BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE RULES AND PROCEDURES ESTABLISHED BY AAA ("RULES AND PROCEDURES"). YOU AGREE FURTHER THAT: (A) THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE HELD AT A LOCATION DETERMINED BY AAA PURSUANT TO THE RULES AND PROCEDURES (PROVIDED THAT SUCH LOCATION IS REASONABLY CONVENIENT FOR YOU), OR AT SUCH OTHER LOCATION AS MAY BE MUTUALLY AGREED UPON BY YOU AND FREECAUSE; (B) THE ARBITRATOR SHALL APPLY MASSACHUSETTS LAW CONSISTENT WITH THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT AND APPLICABLE STATUTES OF LIMITATIONS, AND SHALL HONOR CLAIMS OF PRIVILEGE RECOGNIZED AT LAW; (C) THERE SHALL BE NO AUTHORITY FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS; ARBITRATION CAN DECIDE ONLY YOUR AND/OR FREECAUSE'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIMS; AND THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED; (D) IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION WILL BE PROHIBITIVE AS COMPARED TO THE COSTS OF LITIGATION, FREECAUSE WILL AGREE TO PAY AS MUCH OF YOUR FILING AND HEARING FEES IN CONNECTION WITH THE ARBITRATION AS THE ARBITRATOR DEEMS NECESSARY TO PREVENT THE ARBITRATION FROM BEING COST PROHIBITIVE; AND (E) WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SUBPART (C) ABOVE, IF ANY PART OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION IS DEEMED TO BE INVALID, UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, OR OTHERWISE CONFLICTS WITH THE RULES AND PROCEDURES ESTABLISHED BY AAA, THEN THE BALANCE OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION SHALL REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS AS IF THE INVALID, UNENFORCEABLE, ILLEGAL OR CONFLICTING PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN. IF, HOWEVER, SUBPART (C) IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THEN THE ENTIRETY OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION SHALL BE NULL AND VOID, AND NEITHER YOU NOR FREECAUSE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTE AND FREECAUSE SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED FOR ANY COSTS DESCRIBED IN SUBPART (D). THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Suffolk County in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
12. List of Winners/Winner’s Name. To obtain a list of winners/the name of the winner or to submit an entry without completing the online questionnaire, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 28, 2012 to: FreeCause, Inc. c/o “Sweepstakes”, 294 Washington Street, Suite 1150, Boston, MA 02109.
13. Sponsor. FreeCause, Inc. 294 Washington Street, Suite 1150, Boston, MA 02109 (“FreeCause”).
Copyright © 2012 BucksBee